Registered Gemologist Appraiser Practical Module
This course module includes the Practical Exercises and Practical Exams for the ISG Registered Gemologist Appraiser Diploma. You must not attempt the practicals until all of your RGA required courses are completed and Certificates of Completion awarded. You will need the basic equipment package outlined in the Registered Gemologist Appraiser course syllabus page. Special Gem Equipment packages are available for ISG students at www.GemologyEquipment.com, or you may obtain equipment from any source you choose.
When you pay for this module you will be taken to the next section where you will find three sections:
Section 1: RG Practical Package which includes the diamonds, pearls, colored gemstones and created & treated gemstone parcels that will be sent to you for grading and identification, and then returned to the ISG office for evaluation. Once completed and returned, you may go to Section 2.
Section 2: 20 Gemstone Practical Final Exam. This is a 20 gemstone set that you must identify with a 100% grade being required for passing.
Section 3: RGA Practical Final Exam where we will send you two jewelry items to appraise and return to the ISG for evaluation and grading.
You cannot order the Section 2 Practical Final Exam until you have completed the Section 1 Practical Package. Please read the instructions carefully in each section to insure that you understand the procedure for each.
Click on the Buy Now button above right to purchase and enter the ISG RGA Practicals Module.
How to Begin:
- When you pay for this module use any credit card or your account on PayPal you will be able to access the forms and documents immediately.
- SSL Secure Payments can be made either through Stripe Payments for credit cards, or PayPal using any credit card or PayPal card using the PayPal payment system. You do not need to have a PayPal Account to use your credit card through PayPal. The Stripe Payment system is for general credit card use. Please follow these steps carefully.:
- Click on the BUY NOW button on the upper right side of this page.
- The payment gateway will take you through the PayPal or the Stripe payment systems. Both are SSL Secure payment systems. PayPal uses either a PayPal account or you can use other credit cards with PayPal without having a PayPal Account. Stripe is used for Mastercard and Visa and other cards also.
- Once you receive payment confirmation you will be brought back to your course to begin or to the SchoolofGemology.com website. Either way, go to the course home page to begin. You can also access the course page through your Profile Page.
- Once you have returned to the course homte page click the Start the Course button to begin.
- Once complete you can print your temporary certificate of completion. Your ISG Certificate of Completion will be sent from the ISG office. Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your certificate if you are outside the United States.